Many Muslims share Ramadan with their families and Muslim communities. Dine @ Mine will encourage Muslim families to open their doors to the wider community.
With the rise in Islamophobia many people are eager to understand the Muslim community and Islam. We hope this initiative will help to break down stereotypes and create a sense of community and lasting friendships.
If you would like to be paired with a family in your area during the Dine @ Mine week in Ramadan please answer the following questions and email them to email@example.com
1. Dine @ Mine is from Monday 30th July till Sunday 5th August. Are you available during this week for dinner?
2. Do you want to host ? Or do you want to attend ?
4. Contact Number
5. Email address
6. Area and city (this will help us to find a family in your area to match you with)
7. Why do you want to take part in Dine @ Mine? (50 words max)
8. The Dine @ Mine team would like to document this initiative. Would you be happy to take part in the filming?
9. To help us with the matching process please tell us about yourself and anyone who will attend or host with you. E.g are you a family of 4, a young couple etc
10. Please submit a photo of yourself, attached to the email.
Once we receive your request we will try to find a family in your area to pair you with. You will also receive a Dine @ Mine week guide to explain what to expect from the evening.
We look forward to hearing from you!